Demolition permits have been filed for a pair of two-story single-family rowhouses at 2317 and 2319 North Colorado Street in North Central Philadelphia in the greater Temple University area. The two prewar structures were vacated and boarded up some time between late 2014 and late 2018, and will be torn down as part of a City of Philadelphia demolition program. Jackson Charles D and Mbele Daima are the listed owners for 2317 North Colorado Street and Andrews Betty and Patterson Esther Etal are the owners of 2319 North Colorado Street. Pedro Palmer Construction Inc is the listed contractor for both properties.
Permits have been filed for the demolition of a two-story rowhouse at 1320 South 48th Street in Kingsessing, Southwest Philadelphia. The vacant, boarded-up structure features a bay window on the top floor. The site is located near the corner of South 48th Street and Woodland Avenue. The property is owned by Greenspot LLC. Mangual Demolition Inc. is the listed contractor.
While Norris Square generally sees small-scale development, the broad, predominantly industrial North American Street is seeing an increasing number of large-scale proposals. A 179-unit building is planned to rise at 1705 North American Street, replacing a food manufacturing building. The building is designed by Atrium Design Group and is planned to rise 77 feet tall, in anticipation of a zoning variance to surpass the current 60-foot limit. The six-story structure will also feature retail on the ground floor and 42 surface parking spaces.
Demolition permits have been filed for a two-story rownhouse at 6154 Reinhard Street in the Kingsessing neighborhood in Southwest Philadelphia. The demolition of the vacant single-family structure will be undertaken as part of a City of Philadelphia demolition program. The stated cost of work is $10,972. Erick R Wood is the listed owner and Pedro Palmer Construction Inc is the listed contractor.
Demolition permits have been filed for a two-story rowhouse at 1845 North Marston Street in the Cecil B. Moore neighborhood of North Philadelphia. The prewar structure, which is located between West Montgomery and West Berks streets, is a single-family dwelling that has sat vacant for at least a decade. The property is owned by Ro-Dash Props LLC.